Thursday 4 September 2008

Day Seventeen: 6 April 2008

Today has been okay.  It felt like a Monday when I woke up.  Went to church and did the kids group again.  It went better than last week but the kids are similar to English kids - half want to work, listen and interact, half jut want to mess around. 

Came home and had some lunch, people were round, spent most of the time sitting around, talking to them.  Typical it seems.  Then I watched Oceans 12.  It was a nice break, getting my fix of Western culture.

Taxi is now sorted for the trip home.  Must remember to get Sam to fill out the Training Unit form.  Strange to think I'll be leaving in a week, yet at the same time, I'm looking forward to it. 

It felt cold today.  Not as cold as yesterday, but cold still.  Obviously it isn't cold at all (comparable perhaps to rain on an early September day in Britain), and I still sit here in a t'shirt.  In England I'm told it snowed today - now that is crazy... snow in April - this is madness.

I met a guy today called Madhu.  He'll take me around Doon Bible College tomorrow (he works in accounts there), so that'll be interesting.  I'm also going shopping... I must make a list.

No comments: