Sunday 29 June 2008

Day Five: 25 March 2008

I am ill.  Vomited three times so dar, it is only 10.20am.  Diarrhea too.  Lovely.

The last time I threw up water - my stomach has gone mad.

This thought just went through my mind: I wish I could drink as the plants drink.  Upon seeing Joseph (who was driving me to the Blind School when I threw up for the second time...in the car.) water the plants in front of me.

For I am currently sipping medicine water, very slowly and carefully - for fear that it may just come back up.  Father God, I pray it doesn't!

It is now 10pm, I think I am better.  I read a lot today, Bauman's 'Liquid Love' - very complex but very good.

I'm now doing the youth group on Sunday morning (12-15 year olds) on my own...Keren was going to help, but is not now.  Also leading / doing the talk at the youth meeting on Saturday.

This is very good training, my preparation will have to be focussed, not take all day like my BG preach did!  

Reena (house maid) will do my washing, which is very nice of her.  I think I'm getting used to it here.

No comments: