Tuesday 19 August 2008

Day Thirteen: 2 April 2008

Had a mentally crazy nights sleep - the worst since I got here.  I just kept waking up!

Digestive system has gone haywire!  I have not got a clue what is happening inside my belly.

Indians can be the most frustrating people, they expect without explanation, without fully telling you what's going on or what you will be doing or how you should do it.  But I imagine that I am just a frustrating, and that it has nothing to do with the fact that they are all Indians - in fact, I'm pretty sure of it.  I just need to trust more.

Today was interesting.  Helped Sam clean the church.  I don't think I'll ever know whether I've been a help or a burden to him these three weeks.  Then went to Mussoorie with Titu and Travis, it was nice.  Foothills of the Himalayas and all - but not as exciting as everyone seems to suggest.

Came back and read and slept a little.  Oliver's stuff is now in my room - his house was broken into unfortunately.  Had a bible study, went well.  Got back and was told I had to do the registration again (hence my rant about explanations!)

Now I'm very tired, and have to be ready at 9am tomorrow.  Also I have been told that I'll speak at Nijaat again on Friday evening, which I was half assuming but more notice would have been nice.  I will probably speak on Galatians 6.  And I will do a quiz for Sunday School.

Oh, I am very, very tired.

No comments: